David Marriott and Karl Lacroix, authors of ‘Fault Lines On The Face Of China: 50 Reasons Why China May Never Be Great,’ will answer all reasonable, serious and thought-provoking questions that are sent to 50Faultlines@gmail.com
Interesting questions and our answers will later be posted on this blog.
In order to satisfy those with the simplest questions:-
1. There is no money in publishing a book of this kind.
2. ChinaBounder is a character, not a real person. Therefore we will not answer any questions concerning the character.
3. We do not hate China. We do deplore the nature and direction in which it is heading.
4. The ChinaBounder character was created in 2006, a full 14 years after the authors first visited China (in 1992). Therefore our expertise in China predates the blog and has provided us with ample experience and education about the great nation of China. We view our writing as competent and heartfelt.
5. David Marriott and Karl Lacroix fully support ChinaBounder’s campaign for ‘T’ for Tibet and ‘X’ for Xinjiang during the forthcoming Olympics. See you in Beijing – on camera!
Again: direct your questions to 50Faultlines@gmail.com. Thank you.
Tomorrow, watch for ChinaBounder’s continuing excerpts from ‘Fault Lines On The Face Of China: 50 Reasons Why China May Never Be Great.’